Sunday, November 24, 2013

VP Thinks Actuary’s Input in Meeting is Adorable

In a surprising move during last month’s planning meeting, an actuary made a comment about the business plan. The comment had nothing to do with mortality tables, discount rates, or amortization. 
Most meeting participants ignored the comment, thinking that their minds had tricked them. Then the actuary repeated himself.

 “I thought he was being funny,” reported the VP in charge of the meeting.  “Then he kept going, and I realized he was actually trying. It was the cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time.  I never knew actuaries could be so adorable.”

The VP quickly expressed her concern. “I hope he doesn’t do it again.  I wouldn’t want him to hurt himself.”
The actuary was unavailable for comment.  Sources close to the actuary indicate his schedule is full of meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment